BT and Team Rank

Started by Raubhautz, January 16, 2013, 05:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raubhautz

Hello - I am a relatively new cruncher, and am a very new user of BT and TT (though I am a salty-dog in working with computers and networks...). Before I go on, I must compliment you on your programs, they run well, definitely a great replacement for the BOINC Manager. Your programs also have great support/documentation as provided in the forums; complete concise responses, which is refreshing in these times; I have been able to get everything connected and working as I like by simply using the tools and reading through the forums...

What I did write you about today is regarding the BT v1.40 - 'Projects' Tab - 'Team rank' column. All of my projects show as '?/?'.  The 'Team' and 'Account' columns do reflect the current and accurate data, in-fact all of the other columns are appropriately populated and reflect current information. (See attached snapshot).

Thank you again for an excellent product, and thank you for your time in this matter. I look forward to hearing from either of you (Fred or Corsair) on this matter.

Phil

fred

Go to BoincTasks Settings -> expert. Press on the ? button and you get the info you need.
Chapter: User CPID

Direct link: http://www.efmer.eu/boinc/boinc_tasks/manual_settings.html#expert

Raubhautz

Thank you Fred! Quick and painless...  :D  ... and a little humility for not having discovered this on my own...  :-[