How to change Boinc Preference for the several remote hosts?

Started by x3mEn, April 18, 2011, 01:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3mEn

How to change Boinc Preference for the several remote hosts simultaneously?
When I select several hosts, choose Extra -> Boinc Preference, only one host is available for editing.

When a challenge is starting I want to change Network -> Connect every ... day(s) to the challenge duration.

fred

Quote from: x3mEn on April 18, 2011, 01:30:39 PM
When I select several hosts, choose Extra -> Boinc Preference, only one host is available for editing.

When a challenge is starting I want to change Network -> Connect every ... day(s) to the challenge duration.
In those cases use the location, that can be set in the project web site, like Home, School, Work.

x3mEn

Quote from: fred on April 18, 2011, 07:36:12 PM

In those cases use the location, that can be set in the project web site, like Home, School, Work.
So and how it helps me to change Cache size?

Pepo

Quote from: x3mEn on April 19, 2011, 08:19:34 AM
Quote from: fred on April 18, 2011, 07:36:12 PM

So and how it helps me to change Cache size?
Modify corresponding "connected to the Internet about every ... days" and/or "Maintain enough work for an additional ... days" on your project, then "Update" the project on the hosts, which should participate in challenge.
Peter