Mobile and Cloud control

Started by lionelc, August 31, 2014, 12:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionelc

Hello
In  BoincTasks Mobile and Cloud versions , I do not see the possibility to access to a Boinc configuration menu.
On vacation using a tablet with Cloud  for Boinc control,  I have not been able to change some Boinc parameters such as minimun work buffer on remote computers.
Is the Boinc configuration a feature that is possible to implement in Mobile and Cloud control ?

fred

Quote from: lionelc on August 31, 2014, 12:15:27 PM
Hello
In  BoincTasks Mobile and Cloud versions , I do not see the possibility to access to a Boinc configuration menu.
On vacation using a tablet with Cloud  for Boinc control,  I have not been able to change some Boinc parameters such as minimun work buffer on remote computers.
Is the Boinc configuration a feature that is possible to implement in Mobile and Cloud control ?
you can't but you can on the project website, like here: http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/prefs.php?subset=global
This is mostly an exact copy of the BOINC Settings dialog.

You can use 3 different schemes (Venues or location),  Default, Home and  School and set it by computer.

You probably have to hit the "Clear" button in BoincTasks -> BOINC Settings.

lionelc

Thanks

as I use BoincTasks exclusively and parameter everything from there , I have completely forgot the boinc preferences menu in the project website !
This proves that your software is quite irreplaceable (or that I have memory problems !)

fred