Resize computer column

Started by miky, May 11, 2011, 06:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miky

Hello, what about possibility resize computer column? I use BT for managing almost 60 computers and I have to scroll computer column even if computers list can fit to the column in max size (from top to the bottom of window). And scrolling up and down will be great too ;)
THX Miky

Beyond

Rather than making a new thread I'll just add here.  How about a tray icon that changes color when a WU error occurs?  Maybe for a certain length of time or better yet until BT is maximized?

fred

Quote from: miky on May 11, 2011, 06:10:05 AM
Hello, what about possibility resize computer column? I use BT for managing almost 60 computers and I have to scroll computer column even if computers list can fit to the column in max size (from top to the bottom of window). And scrolling up and down will be great too ;)
THX Miky
You mean the selection sidebar.
Just move the sidebar out of the locked position. (Pick it up and drag)
Now you have a floating window and you can adjust it's size.
Next move the window back in place.

fred

Quote from: Beyond on May 11, 2011, 12:50:52 PM
Rather than making a new thread I'll just add here.  How about a tray icon that changes color when a WU error occurs?  Maybe for a certain length of time or better yet until BT is maximized?
Ok lets see what I can do.

miky

Ahhh, you are right  ;) It's not ideal but definitely better. thx

fred

Quote from: miky on May 11, 2011, 06:31:59 PM
Ahhh, you are right  ;) It's not ideal but definitely better. thx
I know, but I have to prioritize  ;D, can't do everything, these simple things are sometimes rather complicated :o.

fred

As of 1.13 the height is automatically stretched.