Select multiple entries with mouse

Started by Tom_unoduetre, August 11, 2011, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_unoduetre

Hi,

is it possible to implement to select multiple entries in projects and tasks view with the mouse by holding the mouse button and "draw" a selection. I am sorry but I don´t know the correct expression in english, it´s like when you start at the upper left corner, hold the mouse button and draw a selection box to the lower right corner. It is already there but the selection doesn´t apply to the view.

Many thanks

fred

Quote from: Tom_unoduetre on August 11, 2011, 07:27:40 PM
is it possible to implement to select multiple entries in projects and tasks view with the mouse by holding the mouse button and "draw" a selection. I am sorry but I don´t know the correct expression in english, it´s like when you start at the upper left corner, hold the mouse button and draw a selection box to the lower right corner. It is already there but the selection doesn´t apply to the view.
Click on the first item, hold down the shift key and select the last one. You can select/deselect additional items by holding the Ctrl key down.

Tom_unoduetre

Yes, I know that this method works, I was just curious if the other method could be implemented. It´s not really important though.

With every version BT gets better and better, you do a great job!

fred

Quote from: Tom_unoduetre on August 12, 2011, 09:00:03 AM
Yes, I know that this method works, I was just curious if the other method could be implemented. It´s not really important though.
Everything is doable, but I try to keep close to Windows. See the explorer, it's normally used for dragging.