BT 0.86

Started by Corsair, November 08, 2010, 02:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolstream

Quote from: fred on November 10, 2010, 09:12:52 PMStrange, I will upload the file again. You can try the other one European or US site.
But I did one change, set it to a higher compression rate, maybe that's incompatible on some OS's. ???
Let me now if it works.

Thanks. Maybe my system needs a cache cleanout.

Anyway, I downloaded the file with FF and that one has no problem.

glennaxl

History: Doesn't list any "Downloading Error (DE)".  Recently, WCG has problems - missing files of a WU, does end up being a DE. This WU doesn't get listed under History.

fred

Quote from: glennaxl on November 11, 2010, 02:13:51 AM
History: Doesn't list any "Downloading Error (DE)".  Recently, WCG has problems - missing files of a WU, does end up being a DE. This WU doesn't get listed under History.
WU with download errors are no WU at all, they are assigned to you, but you never got them. They become a WU when they are in waiting.

Pepo

Quote from: glennaxl on November 10, 2010, 11:22:18 PM
Taskbar icon -> Snooze Gpu: It doesn't work. Using the "menu->extra" works.
For me, both paths work the same. The client confirms getting command in Message log and reports the timeout countdown value.

Could it be you are facing recent 6.12.5's bug - the GPU is mostly not snoozed at all?
Peter

fred

I just checked and it seems to work all right.
Can you reproduce this and tell me step by step what you are doing.

glennaxl

Quote from: fred on November 11, 2010, 03:44:09 PM
I just checked and it seems to work all right.
Can you reproduce this and tell me step by step what you are doing.
Yes, I can reproduce it but I found the cause. The "Snooze" and "Snooze Gpu" is only for localhost. I thought its for all clients connected.

fred

Quote from: glennaxl on November 11, 2010, 04:46:51 PM
Yes, I can reproduce it but I found the cause. The "Snooze" and "Snooze Gpu" is only for localhost. I thought its for all clients connected.
Ah, the extra menu lets you do this for all computers, never and snooze (1 Hour).