Tasks tab

Started by Tim Norton, July 29, 2010, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Norton

Fred

couple of ideas around the task tab

Could we have a double click event say in Status column so we could apply the filter options a bit more easily - as a toggle so first double click turns filter off then second double click turns it back on by status type of row clicked on? - reason is that you have to select on row before you can get to filter list - left click then right click navigate menu check/uncheck filter - laborious if want to change several filters in one session

second option have it so there is a "+" sign by a filter applied in status column and "-" when not applied - i.e. a bit like a listview of directory structure or something simple to click on an off

Anyway a couple of ideas as i usually have lots of tasks and use the filter options a lot :)

T
Thanks

Tim

fred

Quote from: Tim Norton on July 29, 2010, 06:53:04 PM
Fred

couple of ideas around the task tab

Could we have a double click event say in Status column so we could apply the filter options a bit more easily - as a toggle so first double click turns filter off then second double click turns it back on by status type of row clicked on? - reason is that you have to select on row before you can get to filter list - left click then right click navigate menu check/uncheck filter - laborious if want to change several filters in one session

second option have it so there is a "+" sign by a filter applied in status column and "-" when not applied - i.e. a bit like a listview of directory structure or something simple to click on an off

Anyway a couple of ideas as i usually have lots of tasks and use the filter options a lot :)

T
Double click on a filtered line and the filter will be removed for that status and that computer.
Double click again on a tasks of the same status and the filter will be back on.

Tim Norton

Thanks

had not spotted that feature

great that works fine for me

T
Thanks

Tim