Not all GPUGRID Tasks Show Up In Tasks Tab

Started by Art_Brown, July 08, 2011, 09:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art_Brown

I noticed that sometimes, but not always, only 3 of 4 GPUGRID tasks show up in the BOINC Tasks Tasks tab on Ver. 1.09, but BOING Manager (Ver. 6.10.58) always shows the correct number. Restarting BOINC Tasks does not clear the problem. When the symptom occurs, the BOINC Tasks Message tab shows the "reached the limit of 4 GPU tasks" message for the GPUGRID data request, but only 3 GPUGRID tasks are shown on the Tasks tab. Windows 7 Home Premium 64, Service Pack 1, 6GB RAM, 3.2 GHZ Intel Core i7 920. Thanks for a nice alternative to BOINC Manager! Some very nice and useful features!

Art_Brown

I get it now.

The 3rd GPUGRID entry in the Tasks tab says "2[Tasks]", rather than showing each task on its own line, as BOINC Manager does.

So I guess my request would be to show each task on its own line all the time, just to make the user interface a bit more straight forward.

Pepo

Quote from: Art_Brown on July 08, 2011, 10:07:42 PM
The 3rd GPUGRID entry in the Tasks tab says "2[Tasks]", rather than showing each task on its own line, as BOINC Manager does.

So I guess my request would be to show each task on its own line all the time...
Right-click the task, go through "Filter (combin) tasks according to" and play around with the checkboxes...
Peter

Art_Brown

Thanks! That did it.

PBKAC problem solved: Problem Between Keyboard And Chair