News:

Follow BoincTasks on Twitter Facebook        Visit our website here.
BoincTasks cloud login is working again

Main Menu

Testing V 7.70

Started by fred, August 03, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Fixed: Persistent ghost lines while scaling the main window. ✓
Fixed: F1 help key pointed to the wrong page. ✓
Changed:  GPU-Z support moved to Extern tab. ✓
Changed: All exe and setup signed by Comodo certificate.  ✓
Add: Support for HWiNFO, TThrottle is now able to read all CPU and GPU temperature sensors. ✓

Corsair

Hi Fred,

marvellous job done.

some scenarios and issues, all windows 10 Pro x64 in Spanish latest version (CU) and in all them reading from HWInfo64 5.54-3200 in auto start:

• Surface 4 Intel i7-6650U & Iris Graphics 540 (APU): CPU direct reading from TT & GPU from HWI as GPU GT Cores (Graphics), correct.
  • i7-4771 & HD Graphics 4600 (APU) + NV GTX 1050Ti: Direct readings from TT & GPU 2 readings from HWI as  GPU GT Cores (Graphics), readings correct and display too in TT but in BT showing two but the highest value of one GPUs only.
  • AMD Ryzen 7-1800X + NV GTX 1060 6GB: CPU readings from HWI (perfect) and direct readings for GPU from TT, if I select the GPU value from HWI it shows correct in HWI but erratic readings in TT and sometimes goes over everything and shutdown the computer ????????????
  • AMD A10-7850K & Radeon R7 (APU) + Radeon HD7700: reading of CPU, GPUo & GPU1 from HWI, correct display in HWI and in TT and in BT too differente reading for different GPUs

very strange the behaviour of Ryzen 7 + NV 1060
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

Corsair

correction to my previous message:

• AMD A10-7850K & Radeon R7 (APU) + Radeon HD7700: reading of CPU, GPUo & GPU1 from HWI, correct display in HWI and in TT and in BT too differente reading for different GPUs

after some hours with correct reading my HD7700 was melted showing in TT 6780 Celsius  :o but HWI was showing the correct reading, I disable the temp reading in TT for the second GPU and TT showing again the correct readings. Now CPU by HWI, GPU0 by HWI too and GPU1 by TT straight forward and correctly displayed in BT.
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on August 03, 2017, 08:37:51 PM
correction to my previous message:

after some hours with correct reading my HD7700 was melted showing in TT 6780 Celsius  :o but HWI was showing the correct reading, I disable the temp reading in TT for the second GPU and TT showing again the correct readings. Now CPU by HWI, GPU0 by HWI too and GPU1 by TT straight forward and correctly displayed in BT.
OK I will check if the temp is out of range and will try to reconnect to HWI again.