Deutsch

Started by Saenger, January 10, 2010, 11:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PinQuin

And the final for the next version: BoincTasks_DEU.btlang_v1.48.

Special thanks to Saenger. :)

PinQuin

And the final for the next version: BoincTasks_DEU.btlang_v1.58.

fred

Got it, may take a while to release a new version. Glad to have you back.

PinQuin

And the final for the next version: BoincTasks_DEU.btlang_v1.60.

Where I can find the parts in the translation file to translate the following red marked words?

Best regards

Pin :)

fred

Quote from: PinQuin on May 24, 2014, 08:16:19 AM
Where I can find the parts in the translation file to translate the following red marked words?
Cloud is still in the experimental phase, not everything is translated.

The FTP and external drive should be translatable, they are not I see. I will fix this in 1.61.
You can give me the translation if you want to....

PinQuin

And the final for the next version: BoincTasks_DEU.btlang_v1.63.

fred

Great you are the first, added to 1.64

PinQuin

Change for version 1.67 the following line from
   <SuspendCp>         Suspend at Checkpoint   </>

to
   <SuspendCp>         Anhalten bei Checkpoint   </>

I can't connect with FTP? Any changes? Password or so?

Best regards

Pin :-)

PinQuin

Translations & Changes to v1.85:

1 <--  Last update version: V 1.85    -->                                                 1 <--  Last update version: V 1.63    -->
165     <Encrypted>     Verschlüsselt        </>                                        165     <Encrypted>     Encrypted        </>
288     <ExtraEditConfig>   Konfigurationsdatei bearbeiten%20(cc_config.xml)         </> 288     <ExtraEditConfig>   Konfigurationsdatei bearbeiten    (cc_config.xml)         </>
289     <ExtraEditAppInfo>  Konfigurationsdatei bearbeiten%20(app_config.xml)        </> 289     <ExtraEditAppInfo>  Konfigurationsdatei bearbeiten    (app_config.xml)        </>
317     <SuspendCp>         Anhalten bei Checkpoint </>                                  317     <SuspendCp>         Suspend at Checkpoint </>
468     <TasksAppSortOnNr>  Nach Applikationsnummer sortieren    </>                    468     <TasksAppSortOnNr>  Sort on Application Nr    </>
518     <ViewTimeFComboUser>    Benutzerdefiniert            </>                        518     <ViewTimeFComboUser>    User defined            </>
665     <UploadDownload>    Hoch-/Herunterladen            </>                          665     <UploadDownload>    UploadDownload            </>
666     <UploadDownloadGpu> Hoch-/Herunterladen GPU        </>                          666     <UploadDownloadGpu> UploadDownload GPU        </>
710     <CpuRatio>      CPU-Verhältnis          </>                                      710     <CpuRatio>      CPU Verhältnis          </>
711     <GpuRatio>      GPU-Verhältnis          </>                                      711     <GpuRatio>      GPU Verhältnis          </>
867     <CoreMax>       Max. Kern           </>                                          867     <CoreMax>       Max Kern           </>
868     <GpuMax>        Max. GPU                </>                                      868     <GpuMax>        Max GPU                </>
1129     <Credits>       Übersetzung von:        </>                                      1129     <Credits>       %20Übersetzung von:        </>
1130     <CreditsLink>       SETI.Germany            </>                                  1130     <CreditsLink>       %20SETI.Germany            </>
1131     <CreditsLinkHttp>   [url]http://seti-germany.de/[/url] </>                      1131     <CreditsLinkHttp>   %20http://seti-germany.de/ </>
1199     <EventSuspendNetwork>   Pausiere Netzwerkzugriff      </>                        1199     <EventSuspendNetwork>   Suspend network      </>
1200     <EventResumeNetwork>    Aktiviere Netzwerkzugriff        </>                    1200     <EventResumeNetwork>    Resume network        </>

Files & Diff at https://www.file-upload.net/download-14845408/BoincTasks_DEU_v1.85-beta.zip.html.

fred

Quote from: PinQuin on February 06, 2022, 07:42:32 PM
Translations & Changes to v1.85:
Thanks a lot, I added it to the 1.86 list.

fred

If you (or someone else reading this post) have some time take a look at this: https://efmer.com/boinctasks-js/boinctasks-js-translations/.

fred

In the next V 1.86