Low priority feature request

Started by jjwhalen, July 17, 2010, 10:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjwhalen

Request an option to display Time Left (Projects view) and Elapsed Time/Time Left (Tasks view) in hhh:mm:ss format rather than d,hh:mm:ss.  Generally speaking I prefer the way it is now, but I'd appreciate being able to choose.  Sometimes when comparing BT against BOINCMgr, it would be helpful to match their time format ;)

fred

Quote from: jjwhalen on July 17, 2010, 10:06:08 PM
Request an option to display Time Left (Projects view) and Elapsed Time/Time Left (Tasks view) in hhh:mm:ss format rather than d,hh:mm:ss.  Generally speaking I prefer the way it is now, but I'd appreciate being able to choose.  Sometimes when comparing BT against BOINCMgr, it would be helpful to match their time format ;)
Stop using the BOINC Manager that's easier. ;D

jjwhalen

Quote from: fred on July 18, 2010, 09:40:57 AM
Quote from: jjwhalen on July 17, 2010, 10:06:08 PM
Stop using the BOINC Manager that's easier. ;D

Unfortunately, still a couple functions I need to fire up BOINCMgr for:

• Sync client with "BAM!" for parameter changes
  • View task properties (see wishlist) notably last checkpoint & slot directory

But less all the time ;D