fix for improperly constructed team names

Started by JStateson, December 19, 2010, 04:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JStateson

Team names having an "&"  that were created some time ago have improperly escaped the ampersand.  yoyo and cosmology are two that I know of.  When the team names appear in your display they are improperly displayed because the escape code was not properly constructed and only the team founder can fix it (?this is a guess?)  Anyway, this is what your display shows.  What is supposed to show is A&M University.

This is pretty low in priority, and, at least for me, I have deselected the team name column altogether. 

fred

Quote from: BeemerBiker on December 19, 2010, 04:12:29 PM
Team names having an "&"  that were created some time ago have improperly escaped the ampersand.  yoyo and cosmology are two that I know of.  When the team names appear in your display they are improperly displayed because the escape code was not properly constructed and only the team founder can fix it (?this is a guess?)  Anyway, this is what your display shows.  What is supposed to show is A&M University.

This is pretty low in priority, and, at least for me, I have deselected the team name column altogether. 
Interesting HTML code in a team string ;D  Probably the only temp with that problem.
ampersand    &    &    &    &    &    &

fred