GPU overview in computer properties

Started by GSD, July 20, 2013, 01:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSD

Hi all,

at first: BoincTasks is great!!! Really a fine tool. Now it's easy to get the big picture of what is going on. Especially when you're running a lot of machines (14 in my case, with 5 doing GPU tasks).

As said above, I'm running a couple of BOINC machines with mixed multi GPU setups. After a couple of days I don't remember which device ID is assigned to which GPU. It would be nice if BoincTasks would show the GPU info, that BOINC writes to the log during application startup, in the computer properties.

Additionally it would be great to show the GPU device exclusions as well.

cheers!
Rene

fred

Quote from: GSD on July 20, 2013, 01:01:31 PM
Hi all,

at first: BoincTasks is great!!! Really a fine tool. Now it's easy to get the big picture of what is going on. Especially when you're running a lot of machines (14 in my case, with 5 doing GPU tasks).

As said above, I'm running a couple of BOINC machines with mixed multi GPU setups. After a couple of days I don't remember which device ID is assigned to which GPU. It would be nice if BoincTasks would show the GPU info, that BOINC writes to the log during application startup, in the computer properties.

Additionally it would be great to show the GPU device exclusions as well.
Like Computers tab, right mouse key -> computer properties.
But I see it only shows the number of devices. See what I can do for a next version.
Will see if I can read the GPU exclusion as well.
It may be in V 1.53 or so.