BT 1.50

Started by coolstream, June 29, 2013, 04:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolstream

Whilst doing testing of TThrottle v7, I noticed that using | Show | TThrottle | was reporting that some machines were being reported as running no tasks. Investigating this, I realised that some machines were still running TThrottle beta 7.0.0.1.

Updating TThrottle to beta 7.0.0.2 has fixed the problem and running tasks are again being correctly reported.

To sum up: To enable BoincTasks to function fully with TTThrottle, you MUST be running the latest beta ;)

fred

Quote from: coolstream on June 29, 2013, 04:40:17 PM
Whilst doing testing of TThrottle v7, I noticed that using | Show | TThrottle | was reporting that some machines were being reported as running no tasks. Investigating this, I realised that some machines were still running TThrottle beta 7.0.0.1.

Updating TThrottle to beta 7.0.0.2 has fixed the problem and running tasks are again being correctly reported.

To sum up: To enable BoincTasks to function fully with TTThrottle, you MUST be running the latest beta ;)
That shouldn't be necessary. But with a beta version there is always the unexpected. :o

coolstream

Yes, TThrottle in any of the v7 versions shows that tasks are running, but | Show | TThrottle | in BT 1.50 seems to require the latest beta for running tasks to be shown. Otherwise BT 1.50 reports 0 tasks running.

It's all the fun of beta testing and great sport for rainy days!