Current CPU and GPU core temps and Run % number on scalable graph window

Started by Mike, December 23, 2013, 05:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

It would be nice to be able to see the actual numbers for the Current CPU & GPU core temps, and Run % number in scalable graph window. I know we can see the Current CPU & GPU core temps from the temperature tab on the main TThrottle menu and the Run % number from the programs tab, but I was wondering if there is a way to get those numbers/fields also added into the scalable graph windows (maybe in the empty area just to the right of the time scrolling bars at the top), so we can see all the information in one place without having to bounce back and forth between screens. I realize the graph shows us all that information in an analog form if we do some figuring (i.e. we could determine it by following the lines across from right side to the left side to the corresponding numbers and figure it out), but it'd be  great if we could just look up above it for the actual current numbers. (Kinda similar to how most people prefer just getting the exact number by looking at a digital clock instead of trying to figuring up the minutes and hours on an analog clock). Maybe we could even have the ability to click within the graph at any certain previous time and see what the numbers were at that point, but that would be an added bonus if it's possible to do.