Win 7

Started by Chris0974, October 13, 2009, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris0974

Hi!

first I like do report a trobble about actualy the task tab of eFMer boinc task version 0.20.
when you stop boinc by user and reactivate it then will be not actualy the view of % by an cuda task (boinc starts the task by 0% but ther view of eFMer contines by the old % value)

second I like to ask how I can download the version 0.21 (the link on the homepage is only to ther version 0.20 or version 0.22 beta)

I write this here because I use the Win7 rc x64

have a nice time
Christian

ps.: Sorry for my bad english (german is my mother tongue (austria))

fred

Quote from: Chris0974 on October 13, 2009, 09:31:49 AM
Hi!

first I like do report a trobble about actualy the task tab of eFMer boinc task version 0.20.
when you stop boinc by user and reactivate it then will be not actualy the view of % by an cuda task (boinc starts the task by 0% but ther view of eFMer contines by the old % value)

second I like to ask how I can download the version 0.21 (the link on the homepage is only to ther version 0.20 or version 0.22 beta)

http://www.efmer.eu/boinc/boinc_tasks/download.html Sorry about the download, it now links correctly.
You best try V 0.22 because I fixed a bug that relates to that problem.
If you still have that problem, I note it as a bug and try to fix it in the next version.