Rule Alarm at XX GPU temp

Started by Corsair, October 06, 2009, 09:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

Hi Fred,

TT 1.68 --> Tab rule: if GPU temperature > 80 sound reset 45
Tab BOINC --> exclude CPU/include GPU: cuda & astronomy_0.20_ati_x64

from time to time, mainly if I empty the milkyway warehouse and some after I resume the work (allow new work, etc.),
some minutes after this I get the alarm, I go to TT --> Tab rule and I see that rule marked in red, but the temperature shown in the miniwindow and in the graphic at any moment has reached 80, normal when processing with GPU from 65 to 70 deg. Celisus.  ??? ??? ??? ???
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on October 06, 2009, 09:56:43 AM
Hi Fred,

TT 1.68 --> Tab rule: if GPU temperature > 80 sound reset 45
Tab BOINC --> exclude CPU/include GPU: cuda & astronomy_0.20_ati_x64

from time to time, mainly if I empty the milkyway warehouse and some after I resume the work (allow new work, etc.),
some minutes after this I get the alarm, I go to TT --> Tab rule and I see that rule marked in red, but the temperature shown in the miniwindow and in the graphic at any moment has reached 80, normal when processing with GPU from 65 to 70 deg. Celisus.  ??? ??? ??? ???
Strange, it may be that there are momentary false readings from the GPU. And it's the same driver that does the GPU work.....
And the temperatures in the graph are more averaged.

Corsair

Quote from: fred on October 06, 2009, 10:46:57 AM
Strange, it may be that there are momentary false readings from the GPU. And it's the same driver that does the GPU work.....
And the temperatures in the graph are more averaged.

just strange, because everything looks like fine, and no peak is shown in the graph  ??? ???
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.