News:

Follow BoincTasks on Twitter Facebook        Visit our website here.
BoincTasks cloud login is working again

Main Menu

Slovak translation

Started by Pepo, October 15, 2009, 01:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Quote from: Pepo on November 22, 2011, 09:09:20 AM
Is already fine in 5.50 8)

What about adding a trailing colon to the temperature line? Both "Use these temperatures:" / "Použiť tieto teploty:" seem for me as an appropriate use for it.

(BTW, curious, on a machine with multiple GPUs, are more GPU lines there? (As the cards would probably reach different target temperatures.))
I will add the :
There are up to 8 lines and there are 8 independent regulators.

Pepo

The Slovak TT 7.14 language file is in the upload area.

A few enhancements and complaints:

• I've noticed, that on the Programs tab, the left Temperature section is too narrow and my "Set core" and "Set GPU" strings (the second words) are clipped already for years  ::) It could also help to make the Set GPU's editbox much narrower (the same like the other three ones above) and shift the texts to the lefy by some 1 centimeter, to match their offsets from the editboxes with those of the percentage strings.
  • The <Fahrenheit> would need some place for 2-3 more characters
  • The <ShowAll> string is also clipped a bit - 2 characters more place...
  • Graph tab, the button for the second scalable graph has the "2" attached at "Graph" without a space in between ("Scalable Graph2" instead of "Scalable Graph 2").
  • Expert: on "Days graph buffer. (requires restarting TThrottle)" the dot (period) would suit better at the end (behind the closing parenthesis).
  • In the About window, there is a link http://www.efmer.eu at the bottom left corner. When hovering mouse cursor above it, a hand icon appears, but its hot spot is set incorrectly (I assume it should have been at the finger tip).
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on September 21, 2013, 10:51:22 PM
The Slovak TT 7.14 language file is in the upload area.

A few enhancements and complaints:

• I've noticed, that on the Programs tab, the left Temperature section is too narrow and my "Set core" and "Set GPU" strings (the second words) are clipped already for years  ::) It could also help to make the Set GPU's editbox much narrower (the same like the other three ones above) and shift the texts to the lefy by some 1 centimeter, to match their offsets from the editboxes with those of the percentage strings.
    • The <Fahrenheit> would need some place for 2-3 more characters
    • The <ShowAll> string is also clipped a bit - 2 characters more place...
    • Graph tab, the button for the second scalable graph has the "2" attached at "Graph" without a space in between ("Scalable Graph2" instead of "Scalable Graph 2").
    • Expert: on "Days graph buffer. (requires restarting TThrottle)" the dot (period) would suit better at the end (behind the closing parenthesis).
    • In the About window, there is a link http://www.efmer.eu at the bottom left corner. When hovering mouse cursor above it, a hand icon appears, but its hot spot is set incorrectly (I assume it should have been at the finger tip).
1) Made wider. The GPU box can hold more than one GPU temperature to set different temps for the GPU;s
2) Done
3) Done
4) Done
5) Done
6) Done, somewhat, the active areas is in the middle and the finger points above it. But I made the square a bit higher on the bottom.

Pepo

Quote from: fred on September 22, 2013, 10:30:53 AM
1) Made wider. The GPU box can hold more than one GPU temperature to set different temps for the GPU;s
2) Done
3) Done
4) Done
5) Done
6) Done, somewhat, the active areas is in the middle and the finger points above it. But I made the square a bit higher on the bottom.
1)  :o I was not aware of :-[
1) - 6) Thanks!
Peter

Pepo

Quote from: fred on September 22, 2013, 02:13:33 PM
Quote from: Pepo on September 22, 2013, 01:44:27 PM
1)  :o I was not aware of :-[
1 http://www.efmer.eu/forum_tt/index.php?topic=720.0
May 2011 - March 2012...  I've apparently read it and later forgot - never had that much GPUs in one house  ;D
Peter