Using Functinality Found on the PC Boinctasks on the Ipad Mobile Tool

Started by Bob, September 13, 2014, 03:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Thanks for creating Boinctasks.  It is great!

I just installed the Ipad mobile tool and have a couple of questions.  First, how do I report all completed tasks like I can on the PC tool?  Second, how do I graph performance like I can on the PC tools?

Thanks for your help.

fred

Quote from: Bob on September 13, 2014, 03:04:24 PM
I just installed the Ipad mobile tool and have a couple of questions.  First, how do I report all completed tasks like I can on the PC tool?  Second, how do I graph performance like I can on the PC tools?
Click on the Tasks tab, choose "More" in the left corner.
Press the button "Ready to report"

In the same tab you find the "Graph" button for the statistics graph.

Bob

Thanks Fred.

I can click on the Tasks tab and chose "More" in the left corner.

I don't see buttons for "Ready to Report" or "Graph".

I am using version 1.59.

Bob

Thanks. 

When I open OneDrive, select BoincTasks V1.65 and push on the Download button, nothing happens. 

What do I need to do?

fred

Bob

fred

Bob

I guess I don't understand your comment.  I have already installed Boinctasks Mobile on my Ipad.  I can't find the functionality to report completed tasks or graphs like you can in the standard Boinctasks.  I would like to perform these two tasks from my Ipad.

fred

Quote from: Bob on September 19, 2014, 02:51:02 PM
I guess I don't understand your comment.  I have already installed Boinctasks Mobile on my Ipad.  I can't find the functionality to report completed tasks or graphs like you can in the standard Boinctasks.  I would like to perform these two tasks from my Ipad.
You need to install BoincTasks 1.65 Beta on your computer not the IPad. If you do the functions are there.