Author Topic: No GPU temperature shown  (Read 172 times)

Offline KLiK

• View Profile
No GPU temperature shown
« on: October 19, 2022, 07:07:04 pm »
Hi all,
also, as I do have 2 cards in my system, both of them are detected & shown in Loggin sheet, with both temperatures detected.

But on Program sheet, no GPU is shown detected - only 0C is shown in GPU detection. What is the deal with that? How to come over it? Has anybody had similar issue?

Thanks,

Offline Corsair

• Tester
  • Master Mariner enjoining life in retirement.
    • View Profile
Re: No GPU temperature shown
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 10:00:42 pm »
Maybe you should have to try with the feature of external tab and using one of the accepted:
GPU-Z running in the background together with TThrotle and also if needed Open hardware monitor.

I had similar issue with CPU temp in AMD processor and APUs and also with Intel GPU embebed in Intel processors.

from the computer I'm writing, working with BOINC & TThrotle Nombre del dispositivo   S-701
Processor   Intel(R) Celeron(R) J4125 with UHD Graphic 600 and TThrotle doesn't show the GPU temp, running GPU-Z in the background and set-up to run at system start-up and minimized and set-up TT in the external tab with feature GPU-Z enable with (yes CPU temperature) in GPU1 drop-down menu I got in TT CPU and also different reading for GPU temp.

also found same problem with AMD CPUs, I solved it installing Open Hardware monitor and doing the same as above for CPU temp in the correspondent sub-menu of External tab.

Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

Offline KLiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 01:57:33 pm »
Using GPU-Z will not work, as it will show only SINGLE card & can't monitor multiple cards.

Tried that, but the thermal management is only available for a single card.  ???

Using GPU-Z 2.43.0 with Tthrottle v7.72 on Win10 x64.

Offline fred

• Global Moderator
  • eFMer
    • View Profile
    • Trails
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 12:10:02 am »
GPUZ and HWINFO should be able to detect more than one GPU.

https://efmer.com/tthrottle/tthrottle-manual/ Chapter External