% Cpu, Max Core, % GPU, Max GPU values
only the Core Temp graph.
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

fred

Corsair

Quote from: fred on May 07, 2023, 11:52:50 AMFixed in TThrottle V 7.77
I've updated to TT 7.77 in all computers, restarted, etc. and only visible black screen in BT neither axis nor temperatures, of course in TT I can see perfectly the graph but nothing in BT.

I could see for a while once in my localhost but TT was not running properly as it didn't show the GPU temp, that it's read from external software (OHM), I restarted TT and again could not see anything, only a black screen where supposed to be the graph.

Corsair.

fred

Interesting, it worked just fine in the debugger.

fred

I checked it out and it happens when you click on a computer the isn't connected.
After selecting a connected computer and a timeout the display is normal again.

Corsair

Quote from: fred on May 11, 2023, 10:10:55 AMI checked it out and it happens when you click on a computer the isn't connected.
After selecting a connected computer and a timeout the display is normal again.
All my computers are connected and none is showing in BT the graph, only a black screen.
already awaited quite long time if for any reason had no enough data and no graph came out.

Corsair.

Corsair

Done some trick to see what is happening.

AMD processor with AMD Ryzen 3700X & Radeon RX 6600 XT
BT running.
killed TT.
killed OHM.
started TT after some seconds started displaying BT temp graph, of course with 0 temp and no GPU temp
started OHM and started to see the correct data but %GPU and Max GPU greyed and not displayed.

I'll send PM with screenshot of it, now I'll try the same in another computers and also restarting BT if I'd be able to see the graph again.

Corsair.

Corsair

Same for small intel miniPC

Intel processor J4125 and intel UHD graphics 600, using TT for CPU temp and GPU-Z for GPU temp.

killed TT.
killed OHM.
started TT after some seconds started displaying BT temp graph, with correct CPU temp and no GPU temp
started GPU-Z and seen the correct data, %GPU and Max GPU displayed.

Corsair.

Corsair

with the last computer

AMD Ryzen 5 3350H and Radeon Vega 8 Graphics (embebed), using OHM for CPU temp and GPU-Z for GPU temp.

killed TT.
killed OHM.
killed GPU-Z
started TT after some seconds started displaying BT temp graph, with correct CPU temp=0 and no GPU temp
started OHM and seen correct CPU temperature.
started GPU-Z and seen the correct data, %GPU and Max GPU displayed.

all temp graphs after being working for a while and exchanging from computer to computer these freezes and doesn't move.
restarted BT and again black windows in temperature graph for all computers.

Corsair.

fred

fred

Hopefully fixed in BoincTasks 1.91 and TThrottle 7.78

Corsair

Hi Fred,

as far as I see, now displaying correctly the temperatures.

for the first time it has been painful slow for showing graphics.

one of my computer is not showing %GPU & Max GPU, the AMD one.
it has the CPU & GPU temperature reading via external as OHM.

another issue with this computer that most of the times after reboot computer TT only shows the CPU temperature with loos of data in the TT external tab in the GPU, if TT killed and restarted it starts showing the correct readings, it has been this for last at least three version of TT

Corsair.