Slovak

Started by Pepo, January 14, 2010, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Pepo

I believe the notices are working nearly perfectly now 8)  except...

The "This user is disabled, please take care" ;D :P message "<DisabledUser>   Oznamy sú zakázané užívateľom   </>" is rendered as "Oznamy s� zak�zan� u��vate�om", when the codepage is set to UTF-8 (the rhombic characters with question marks "" are actually displayed as empty white boxes ""), but correctly as "Oznamy sú zakázané užívateľom", when explicitly switched to Mid-European (Windows) encoding. I guess you'll get the idea WT... ;) (forgot to translate this one particular page to UTF-8 according to the <Page> value?)

The language file (for Slovak BT 1.00) is in the upload area.

I've also modified the middle of <TranslatableBoincText> table to match the order of translation lines in ENU.btlang file.
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on March 15, 2011, 02:42:08 AM
I believe the notices are working nearly perfectly now 8)  except...
Oeps  :o, that was a last minute addition, forgot to call the UTF-8 translation. ;D

Pepo

Peter

fred

Pepo

The Slovak BT 1.02 language file is in the upload area.

And, there's a 7 lines long editbox at the lower right corner of the Rules dialog, without any label or other description...
I've also noticed a few missing translations in the dialog:
Operator not selected after^Operátor nebol zvolený za
Rule name is empty^Názov pravidla je prázdny
Invalid time^Nesprávny čas
Invalid use (or better Invalid value?)^Nesprávne použitie (Nesprávna hodnota)
A temperature rule must have a computer name^Teplotné pavidlo musí obsahovať názov počítača
Invalid status^Nesprávny stav
Syntax^Syntax
status,count^stav,počet
error^chyba
uploading^odosielanie
ready^pripravená
aborted^zrušená
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on May 06, 2011, 01:32:30 PM
The Slovak BT 1.02 language file is in the upload area.
Got it, the rest is on the todo list.

Pepo

The Slovak BT 1.03 language file is in the upload area.

I've finally remembered to repair <TitleRules> + <HelpLogRules> translations. Apparently when translating it for the first time, I've understood "Show log rules" as "show rules for the log" and "Logging rules" as "rules "what/how to log"", especially because of the nearby texts "Show log" and "Logging".

I'd thus like to recommend changing them into less ambiguous "Logging of rules" or "Rules logging" and "Show rules log".
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on May 13, 2011, 02:34:06 PM

I've finally remembered to repair <TitleRules> + <HelpLogRules> translations. Apparently when translating it for the first time, I've understood "Show log rules" as "show rules for the log" and "Logging rules" as "rules "what/how to log"", especially because of the nearby texts "Show log" and "Logging".

I'd thus like to recommend changing them into less ambiguous "Logging of rules" or "Rules logging" and "Show rules log".
Got it and changed "Show rules log"

Pepo

Quote from: Pepo on May 13, 2011, 02:34:06 PM
I've repaired a few inconsistencies and revised the "Suspend..." words' translations (uploaded).
I'd also like to propose 5 corresponding changes for the ENU file.
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on May 27, 2011, 10:44:25 AM
I've repaired a few inconsistencies and revised the "Suspend..." words' translations (uploaded).
I'd also like to propose 5 corresponding changes for the ENU file.
Done.

Pepo

The Slovak BT 1.04 language file is in the upload area. (Includes 3-4 changed translations concerning rules and logs.)
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on May 30, 2011, 03:18:12 PM
The Slovak BT 1.04 language file is in the upload area. (Includes 3-4 changed translations concerning rules and logs.)
Got it.

Pepo

Peter

fred