Slovak

Started by Pepo, January 14, 2010, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepo

The Slovak BT 1.41 language file is in the upload area.

<ExpertOverrideWarning> slightly differs between ENU and SKY: while the Slovak version contains a newline ("...na OK!\nXP: C:\\Documents..."), the English does not ("...on OK! XP: C:\\Documents...").
Which one is more correct? ;D
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on September 14, 2012, 10:14:15 PM
The Slovak BT 1.41 language file is in the upload area.

<ExpertOverrideWarning> slightly differs between ENU and SKY: while the Slovak version contains a newline ("...na OK!\nXP: C:\\Documents..."), the English does not ("...on OK! XP: C:\\Documents...").
You no longer need to add the path in the text to the warning.
It is already added to this text <ExpertOverride> by BoincTasks.

Pepo

Quote from: fred on September 23, 2012, 10:37:42 AM
Quote from: Pepo on September 14, 2012, 10:14:15 PM
You no longer need to add the path in the text to the warning.
It is already added to this text <ExpertOverride> by BoincTasks.
OK, then you can possibly strip the path from all language versions?
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on September 23, 2012, 10:41:49 PM
Hmm, but I don't find the text in any language version.

Pepo

Quote from: fred on September 24, 2012, 10:13:48 AM
Quote from: Pepo on September 23, 2012, 10:41:49 PM
Hmm, but I don't find the text in any language version.
True! They appear in 1.31 files, but not anymore in 1.41 - Why did I actually ask? :-X
Peter

Pepo

The Slovak BT 1.45 language file is in the upload area.

On the BT Settings dlg / Messages  tab: the <MessageHighlight1-10> lines have absolutely werd tab order - please fix/unify ;)
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on March 02, 2013, 08:19:14 PM
The Slovak BT 1.45 language file is in the upload area.

On the BT Settings dlg / Messages  tab: the <MessageHighlight1-10> lines have absolutely werd tab order - please fix/unify ;)
OK got it, but it may take a month or so..... :o

Pepo

The Slovak BT 1.53 language file is in the upload area.

• I've noticed, that the ENU language file contains many duplicated lines (luckily containing identical text), like <HistoryApplication> ... <HistoryMemory>, <RowVirtual> + <RowMemory>, possibly others as well?
  • Recently all CPU and GPU texts were capitalized, now there are again some Cpu and Gpu (at least in the <Time***> section).
  • If the <Time***> values are in percent (it seems so), could you add a trailing % sign?
  • Where is it possible to see and check <TimeStart> + <TimeUp> strings' usage?
  • My Long Term History suddenly does not open  ??? I forgot what/where to check  :-[
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on September 21, 2013, 09:17:41 PM

• I've noticed, that the ENU language file contains many duplicated lines (luckily containing identical text), like <HistoryApplication> ... <HistoryMemory>, <RowVirtual> + <RowMemory>, possibly others as well?
    • Recently all CPU and GPU texts were capitalized, now there are again some Cpu and Gpu (at least in the <Time***> section).
    • If the <Time***> values are in percent (it seems so), could you add a trailing % sign?
    • Where is it possible to see and check <TimeStart> + <TimeUp> strings' usage?
    • My Long Term History suddenly does not open  ??? I forgot what/where to check  :-[
1) I't sometimes difficult to combine, because sometimes the meaning is differently in some languages.
2) Corrected
3) Maybe, but I'm not sure what it is.... a percentage or a logarithmic value or something else....
4) Computers Tab, right mouse key, context menu computer properties.
5) Did you check Move to long term history after in the History setting?

Pepo

Quote from: fred on September 22, 2013, 10:11:08 AM

• 4) Where is it possible to see and check <TimeStart> + <TimeUp> strings' usage?
  • 5) My Long Term History suddenly does not open  ??? I forgot what/where to check  :-[

4) Computers Tab, right mouse key, context menu computer properties.
4) Yes, the Time Stats block. But these two values are not (yet?) there. Maybe after a few days and start cycles of usage?

5) My Move to LTH Has been on for... always. The problem was, that the window was opening somewhere out of the display area - I've finally catched and revealed it it today with Alt-Space-Move-Cursorkeys-Mousecursor sequence - a hint for this is, when your current window is suddenly not the topmost one, which means that something else opened up somewhere...
But Yesterday I've been trying the same, to no avail... :-\ simply the LTH window was not opening and the main BT window kept topmost  ???
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on September 22, 2013, 01:41:36 PM
4) Yes, the Time Stats block. But these two values are not (yet?) there. Maybe after a few days and start cycles of usage?

5) My Move to LTH Has been on for... always. The problem was, that the window was opening somewhere out of the display area - I've finally catched and revealed it it today with Alt-Space-Move-Cursorkeys-Mousecursor sequence - a hint for this is, when your current window is suddenly not the topmost one, which means that something else opened up somewhere...
But Yesterday I've been trying the same, to no avail... :-\ simply the LTH window was not opening and the main BT window kept topmost  ???

4) Only on supported BOINC versions 7.x.x

5) Windows sometimes does unpredictable things with Windows. New windows should go on top but, I've seen it happen in a lot of installers ore the elevation dialog, hidden below everything.

Maybe W8 will correct some errors.
Because Windows leaves some errors in the version, there should be some need to upgrade. ;D

Pepo

Quote from: fred on September 22, 2013, 02:19:48 PM

4) Only on supported BOINC versions 7.x.x
7.0.28? Or not yet? I see now that it is more than a year old previous release. Long time no betatest... Is the 7.2.x branch already usable? The most recent publicly available is 7.2.5, Alpha mentions 7.2.16 (to be retracted), Rom mentions development problems... Anything from 7.1.x? OK., let's try out the 7.2.5.

[update1] I've noticed that I've installed 7.0.64-x64 in July, but! into "Program Files (x86)"  :-X and continued to use 7.0.28-x64 in "Program Files"  :-[
[update2] I can now see the two times.
Peter

Pepo

The Slovak BT 1.54 language file is in the upload area.

Quote from: fred on September 22, 2013, 10:11:08 AM

• 5) My Long Term History suddenly does not open  ??? I forgot what/where to check  :-[

5) The problem was, that the window was opening somewhere out of the display area - I've finally catched and revealed it it today with Alt-Space-Move-Cursorkeys-Mousecursor sequence ...
Today I've noticed that also the remaining windows get opened out of my visible desktop. All of them. I did use a dual-screen configuration in the past (thus if I'd swap their positions...) but not anymore for at least two years long.
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on September 24, 2013, 02:23:25 PM
Today I've noticed that also the remaining windows get opened out of my visible desktop. All of them. I did use a dual-screen configuration in the past (thus if I'd swap their positions...) but not anymore for at least two years long.
Quick and dirty:
Exit BoincTasks.
Remove this key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\eFMer\BoincTasks\window_position (the whole folder)
Restart BoincTasks 1.54

Pepo

Thanks for a quick hack.
I've used the Alt-Space-Move-Cursor-Mouse alternative.
Peter