Striping on the Task display

Started by jjwhalen, February 07, 2010, 03:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjwhalen

I'm sure this is a standard feature of whatever tool you're using to build the tables, but could you add an option to turn off the alternating-row gray stripes?  They're helpful in a one-color table as in BOINC Manager.  But they just add to the confusion in the Task table where there are so many possible states and you're trying to use colors & shades to sort out which row is in what state ;)

Thanks and Best Wishes.

fred

Quote from: jjwhalen on February 07, 2010, 03:40:25 AM
I'm sure this is a standard feature of whatever tool you're using to build the tables, but could you add an option to turn off the alternating-row gray stripes?  They're helpful in a one-color table as in BOINC Manager.  But they just add to the confusion in the Task table where there are so many possible states and you're trying to use colors & shades to sort out which row is in what state ;)

Thanks and Best Wishes.
I will put it in the list: An option to remove the alternating color stripes. Easy as it is is just skipping part of the program that adds these stripes.

John McLeod VII

On a related note, could you add an option to turn on grid lines?

efmer

Quote from: John McLeod VII on March 02, 2010, 09:33:09 PM
On a related note, could you add an option to turn on grid lines?
Why would you want grid lines? I would be rather busy with various colors and stripings.

fred