BT 0.43

Started by John McLeod VII, March 03, 2010, 02:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John McLeod VII

Sorting by column header in the tasks tab does not seem to work properly.  Sometimes it rearranges the rows, sometimes not, but even when it does rearrange the rows, it still does not look sorted.

Corsair

Quote from: John McLeod VII on March 03, 2010, 02:04:01 PM
Sorting by column header in the tasks tab does not seem to work properly.  Sometimes it rearranges the rows, sometimes not, but even when it does rearrange the rows, it still does not look sorted.
something similar happens to me too, as I reported by email.
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on March 03, 2010, 07:46:52 PM
something similar happens to me too, as I reported by email.
I will take another look and see if I can find something.

efmer

Can you give me an example.
And if you do can you give me the column sequence. Like Computer, Projects, Name etc.
This is a really puzzling problem.
It may just as well be a incompatibility with the beta / alpha releases.

jjwhalen

Minor bug--

On the Projects tab, after a change in the project list (e.g., detaching a project), block select using the Shift key won't work until BT is shut down & restarted.  (Extended select using the Ctrl key still works though.)  Request you add it to "the list."

Best wishes.

------------------

P.S., enjoy your vacation.  If you haven't already been to the Anza-Borrego, you should take a side trip up Palomar_Mountain (1872 meters ASL).  It's an easy hike up the South Grade along a switchback road (County Road S6), and the Palomar Observatory is well worth the trip.  As a bonus, the drive from Borrego Springs up to State Route 76 (the base of Palomar) provides an spectacular view of the whole desert.

B/W

glennaxl

BOINC Prefs doesn't always  go to the right machine.

Eg. Either on Projects or Tasks tab (all computers view), highlight a row then go to boinc prefs, it should show you the prefs of the selected computer (in that row )but its not.

My workaround is to go directly to that computer instead of all computers view.

Is this by design or not?

Edit:
Under History tab, "copy selected" doesn't copy what you have really selected.

fred

Quote from: jjwhalen on March 05, 2010, 06:44:06 AM
Minor bug--

On the Projects tab, after a change in the project list (e.g., detaching a project), block select using the Shift key won't work until BT is shut down & restarted.  (Extended select using the Ctrl key still works though.)  Request you add it to "the list."

Best wishes.

------------------

P.S., enjoy your vacation.  If you haven't already been to the Anza-Borrego, you should take a side trip up Palomar_Mountain (1872 meters ASL).  It's an easy hike up the South Grade along a switchback road (County Road S6), and the Palomar Observatory is well worth the trip.  As a bonus, the drive from Borrego Springs up to State Route 76 (the base of Palomar) provides an spectacular view of the whole desert.

B/W
Added to the list.
Did about 15 new hikes in Borrego and the rest is for next year. You can see Palomar far away, I may do that one next year. This month I'm in Tucson.

fred

Quote from: glennaxl on March 05, 2010, 04:33:48 PM
BOINC Prefs doesn't always  go to the right machine.

Eg. Either on Projects or Tasks tab (all computers view), highlight a row then go to boinc prefs, it should show you the prefs of the selected computer (in that row )but its not.

My workaround is to go directly to that computer instead of all computers view.

Is this by design or not?

Edit:
Under History tab, "copy selected" doesn't copy what you have really selected.
Both are on the list.