Initializing status in Projects

Started by wicked, March 13, 2010, 07:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wicked

Hi,

I see lot of "Initializing" statuses in Projects (in v0.44). These seem to happen also to projects that have been in the computer for sometime already. To me these look more like "Scheduler request in progress" status when comparing to Messages for the computer. Especially since they happen to all after Account Manager sync that trigger scheduler request to all projects.

Maybe this is related to the following change in v0.43?

Quote-(FIXED) Project view code 5 = initializing, 7 = in progress.

fred

Quote from: wicked on March 13, 2010, 07:38:07 PM
Hi,

I see lot of "Initializing" statuses in Projects (in v0.44). These seem to happen also to projects that have been in the computer for sometime already. To me these look more like "Scheduler request in progress" status when comparing to Messages for the computer. Especially since they happen to all after Account Manager sync that trigger scheduler request to all projects.

Maybe this is related to the following change in v0.43?

Quote-(FIXED) Project view code 5 = initializing, 7 = in progress.
What does the BoincManager say about this.

wicked

Ah,

Boinc Manager actually says "Scheduler request pending, Requested by account manager, Communication deferred 3:36:15" while BoincTasks v0.44 says "Deferred for 3:36:15, Initializing".

When I do a manual project update Boinc Manager says "Scheduler request pending, Requested by user, Scheduler request in progress" while BoincTasks says "Updating".