TT 7.70

Started by Corsair, August 04, 2017, 08:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

Tablet Surface 4 (w10Pro_x64) doesn't show in the first tab (Programs) the temp reading of GPU (APU i7-6650U & Intel Iris Graphics 540) it's shown as a empty square same as the square for GPU percentage running.  :o

So could not set the limit temperature that was set in previous versions and for exchange it I do have to exchange in "Regedit".  ::)  ;)

Already tried in remote in BT by the Tab "TThrottle" and could be done in first instance but after set up it crashes the TT in the surface tablet.  :P

already sent dump file via "we transfer"  8)
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on August 04, 2017, 08:38:26 AM
Tablet Surface 4 (w10Pro_x64) doesn't show in the first tab (Programs) the temp reading of GPU (APU i7-6650U & Intel Iris Graphics 540) it's shown as a empty square same as the square for GPU percentage running.  :o

1) So could not set the limit temperature that was set in previous versions and for exchange it I do have to exchange in "Regedit".  ::)  ;)

2) Already tried in remote in BT by the Tab "TThrottle" and could be done in first instance but after set up it crashes the TT in the surface tablet.  :P

already sent dump file via "we transfer"  8)
1) Weird, CPU or GPU limit?
2)Got the crash file and can see where it happened.
I will check that part and rewrite it to be sure all the data BoincTasks<->TThrottle is valid before it's processed.

fred

Did you set a password in 2)  TThrottle that crashes. Tab 6, Preference.

Corsair

Quote from: fred on August 04, 2017, 03:03:27 PM
Did you set a password in 2)  TThrottle that crashes. Tab 6, Preference.

The GPU temp & limit and percentage is not shown in the Surface only, all other computer is clearly shown.

there is NOT set any password in TT in preferences in the Surface
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on August 05, 2017, 07:34:12 PM
The GPU temp & limit and percentage is not shown in the Surface only, all other computer is clearly shown.
Hmm something weird is going on with the Surface machine.