Override Prefs

Started by glennaxl, March 25, 2010, 02:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennaxl

Can we have <suspend_cpu_usage> added?

fred

glennaxl

I know that you don't support unreleased BOINC versions but it was in 6.10.36 that has been removed (from prod) and I don't see the feature being remove in future versions.

Its under -> While processor usage is less than blank percent. (0 means no restriction)

Or if its not added, BoincTasks should not re-write everything on global_prefs_override.xml but rather read its elements and values then what ever is changed on the BoincTasks GUI will be applied then write the file. Thus, it will not removed any elements that are currently not present with BoincTasks.

fred

Quote from: glennaxl on March 25, 2010, 07:04:16 PM
I know that you don't support unreleased BOINC versions but it was in 6.10.36 that has been removed (from prod) and I don't see the feature being remove in future versions.

Its under -> While processor usage is less than blank percent. (0 means no restriction)

Or if its not added, BoincTasks should not re-write everything on global_prefs_override.xml but rather read its elements and values then what ever is changed on the BoincTasks GUI will be applied then write the file. Thus, it will not removed any elements that are currently not present with BoincTasks.
I'm using the same version right now.
Is on the list, but it has to wait until I'm back at my "real" ;D computer.

glennaxl

Thats cool... Have a nice vacation  ;D