BT 0.55

Started by glennaxl, May 13, 2010, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Quote from: Pepo on May 14, 2010, 02:23:36 PM
Quote from: fred on May 14, 2010, 01:58:44 PM
Ok the logs you send me gave me some great info.
The problem is indeed in the double click part, so don't double click in this version.  ;D
I'll not anymore :) (at least under the task lines)

QuoteNow that I know exactly what happened, all the 6 times you send me, gave the same result.
I should be able to fix it. One night sleep.  ;D
OK, until you get then asleep, one more info: as soon as TThrottle ceases to communicate or terminates, BT continues to display the last known temperatures and throttle level, as if it were the actual values. I'd prefer to let them disappeared as it is until the two start to communicate. (Say after maybe 10 times the usual connect interval or so.)
Noted.

Pepo

A currently running (in high prio mode) GPUGrid task (0.04C +1NV) is not highlighted and I'm not able to find any reason - 3 days 1 hour till deadline, 13:45 hours to go, CPU%=3.06, deadline warning is 1d8h, so neither deadline warning nor computing ration should apply, a running GPU color is defined. But the task's line is still not colored.
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on May 17, 2010, 07:51:40 AM
A currently running (in high prio mode) GPUGrid task (0.04C +1NV) is not highlighted and I'm not able to find any reason - 3 days 1 hour till deadline, 13:45 hours to go, CPU%=3.06, deadline warning is 1d8h, so neither deadline warning nor computing ration should apply, a running GPU color is defined. But the task's line is still not colored.
The HP color is set ok?
A picture?

Pepo

Quote from: fred on May 17, 2010, 10:05:58 AM
Quote from: Pepo on May 17, 2010, 07:51:40 AM
The HP color is set ok?
No ::)

(solved, sorry)
Peter

Pepo

Quote from: fred on May 14, 2010, 04:31:51 PM
Quote from: Pepo on May 14, 2010, 02:23:36 PM
OK, [...] one more info: as soon as TThrottle ceases to communicate or terminates, BT continues to display the last known temperatures and throttle level, as if it were the actual values. I'd prefer to let them disappeared as it is until the two start to communicate. (Say after maybe 10 times the usual connect interval or so.)
Noted.
Today during my TThrottle's 1.76->1.80 update, the 1.76 was a couple (10-25?) of minutes stopped. I've noticed that BT does not display the temperatures anymore.
So maybe BT already behaves deterministically like this, just the delay is somehow longer.
Peter