Quote from: thebestjaspreet on October 10, 2011, 03:08:28 PM
That is why humans have  control over machines. ;D
Let's hope so, but hard to confirm.

Beyond

Quote from: fred on October 10, 2011, 03:43:19 PM
Quote from: thebestjaspreet on October 10, 2011, 03:08:28 PM
That is why humans have  control over machines. ;D
Let's hope so, but hard to confirm.
All imperfect biological infestations shall be removed...

Pooh Bear 27

I am sorry to post this here, but I am unsure where else to post. As a new member I am having a hard time with the site because of the CAPTIA you have decided to use. It is a bad type for people with bad vision. I have been having my wife read them, but she works, so I will always have to wait for her to be around if I need to post, which is annoying.

fred

Quote from: Pooh Bear 27 on December 10, 2014, 12:16:11 PM
I have been having my wife read them, but she works, so I will always have to wait for her to be around if I need to post, which is annoying.
I already set the more easy to read type. The problem is, I get hundreds of spam entries without these annoying things.
Added your to the regular user group, should work without the CAPTIA.

JStateson

Quote from: fred on June 11, 2010, 04:33:15 PM
The following members will be removed:

All members that have never posted and are on http://www.stopforumspam.com/

I once got on that StopForumSpam list and it took me 3 weeks to get off.  The result of complaining on a climate forum that skeptics should not be called deniers and that satellite studies show the earth is greening as a result of Co2 increases.  It had to be a moderator or project admin who did it.  I will never crunch on any BOINC climate projects and have not since about 2012 when it happened.  I also avoid any discussions where possible.  I do not think there is any accountability there and ones email can be easily spoofed. 

fred

Quote from: JStateson on August 07, 2019, 01:41:38 PM
I do not think there is any accountability there and ones email can be easily spoofed.
Nothing is perfect and recently someone got past the security questions.