BT 0.62 -- Display of timers in Suspend Mode

Started by tlsi2000, June 26, 2010, 04:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlsi2000

Display of timers in Suspend Mode

I have noticed this only a few times before in earlier version, starting in the early .5x , but it is certainly not a regular occurrence.

When I do notice it, I am completely unable to track down any reasonable criteria that makes it happen.

When I suspend an item, *sometimes* the timer of the elapsed time shows some value (typically without hours) that does not correspond to the elapsed time.

I have screen shots of the original time on the item, the changed (incorrect) time shown when suspended, and the recovery of the original time after restarting the item.

Please let me know where to send or upload the images (600K zip file, multiple formats for image clarity)
The affected item is line #2 in the list

Thanks.

fred

Quote from: tlsi2000 on June 26, 2010, 04:35:55 PM
Display of timers in Suspend Mode

I have noticed this only a few times before in earlier version, starting in the early .5x , but it is certainly not a regular occurance.

When I do notice it, I am completely unable to track down any reasonable criteria that makes it happen.

When I suspend an item, *sometimes* the timer of the elapsed time shows some value (typically without hours) that does not correspond to the elapsed time.

I have screen shots of the original time on the item, the changed (incorrect) time shown when suspended, and the recovery of the original time after restarting the item.

Please let me know where to send or upload the images (600K zip file, multiple formats for image clarity)
The accexted item is line #2 in the list

Thanks.
Some applications loose the notice of time when they pause. But a picture says much.
In the About box or at the end of this page http://www.efmer.eu/boinc/boinc_tasks/