Long and Short Term Debt

Started by Purple Rabbit, July 18, 2010, 08:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Rabbit

Forgive me if I missed a previous request (I spent 15 minutes looking), but I'd like to see Long and Short term debt included in BoincTasks. This is the ONLY thing that keeps me from using BoincTasks vs BoincView 1.42. I'm happy with BoincView 1.42, but it's getting verrry long in the tooth  ;)

I keep trying the new versions of BoincTasks and I like them. I've found the debt issue to be a problem however. If BoincTasks allowed me to see this, then I'd switch in a heartbeat.

Rick

jjwhalen

Welcome to the forum.  Actually, LTD, STD & GPU debt are available in Project Properties (Rt-Click menu on the Projects view) ;)  I check them often, and reset them occasionally 8)

Purple Rabbit

Thanks a lot-Smacks head  ::)

I thought that I'd clicked on everything, but I missed that. I don't think I'd have found it without your pointer. I had been looking for the tab to add the debt to the display like BoincView.

jjwhalen

BoincView definitely had its good points...too bad it was never open-sourced before the developer "moved on."  But Fred is working very hard to make BoincTasks as useful and user-friendly as possible.  You can see from the wishlist that there are quite a number of improvements in the wings.  I hope you enjoy using it as much as I do ;D

If you're not already using Tthrottle, you should check it out as well ;)