History tab problems

Started by Beyond, October 09, 2010, 03:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beyond

Since changing to a custom date format in BT v0.78, the "Completed" and "Reported" fields in "History" are blank.

My custom date string is:  %m-%d-%y  %H:%M

Also (not such a big deal) in "History" "Elapsed Time" is still being reported in the d,HH:MM:SS format even after HHH:MM:SS is selected in Settings/View:

AQUA@home   1.14 IQUANA (mt1)   iq64A1_101006a_19_209_0     01d,15:30:22 (03d,04:04:40)     2.00C  Reported: OK (u)

fred

Quote from: Beyond on October 09, 2010, 03:22:54 PM
Since changing to a custom date format in BT v0.78, the "Completed" and "Reported" fields in "History" are blank.

My custom date string is:  %m-%d-%y  %H:%M

Also (not such a big deal) in "History" "Elapsed Time" is still being reported in the d,HH:MM:SS format even after HHH:MM:SS is selected in Settings/View:
AQUA@home   1.14 IQUANA (mt1)   iq64A1_101006a_19_209_0     01d,15:30:22 (03d,04:04:40)     2.00C  Reported: OK (u)

Missed that one, should be easy to fix.

Pepo

I remembered but could not find this post again - it belongs into BS sections, not TTh :) (Fred please please move it there)

Quote from: fred on October 09, 2010, 04:08:27 PM
Missed that one, should be easy to fix.
The same is true for Messages tab. Additionally when the date+time format is switched, just the Messages' most recent line gets modified, the remaining lines keep the remnants of previously switched formats (or remain blank because of the custom format attempts).

What about spending a similar "User defined" format field for the "Elapsed time" too? Would be really nice.
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on October 11, 2010, 09:15:20 AM
The same is true for Messages tab. Additionally when the date+time format is switched, just the Messages' most recent line gets modified, the remaining lines keep the remnants of previously switched formats (or remain blank because of the custom format attempts).

What about spending a similar "User defined" format field for the "Elapsed time" too? Would be really nice.
Ok fixed as well., the refresh is not on my most urgent list. A click on an another computer will fix that.
Added that one to the list. But user formats are  ???, you have to check the format carefully, because any syntax error will halt the program. Quite stupid in my opinion, but.
But what do you want to customize?