New tabs in Settings dialog?

Started by jjwhalen, December 23, 2010, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjwhalen

Not reported as a bug and yes I know the version is DOA, but:

In v0.95 Settings dialog I notice 2 new tabs "Messages" & "Transfers" that are both blank.  I didn't see them mentioned in the version description.  Are they broken, or reserved for future implementation?

I didn't mention this earlier because the History issue took precedence.

fred

Quote from: jjwhalen on December 23, 2010, 10:19:28 PM
Not reported as a bug and yes I know the version is DOA, but:

In v0.95 Settings dialog I notice 2 new tabs "Messages" & "Transfers" that are both blank.  I didn't see them mentioned in the version description.  Are they broken, or reserved for future implementation?

I didn't mention this earlier because the History issue took precedence.
It has to do with the column dragging, it's done there. See it as reserved for the future, to select columns to be shown and other features you come up with. ;D

jjwhalen

Cool 8)  But to avoid questions from new users you may want to put some "boilerplate" statement on those tabs instead of just leaving them blank ;)

fred

Quote from: jjwhalen on December 24, 2010, 05:33:09 PM
Cool 8)  But to avoid questions from new users you may want to put some "boilerplate" statement on those tabs instead of just leaving them blank ;)
Yep it probably is. Intentionally left blank.

jjwhalen

Quote from: fred on December 24, 2010, 05:52:45 PM
Intentionally left blank.

One of those logical paradoxes I always enjoyed in technical manuals...of course a placeholder page with
Intentionally left blank
printed on it isn't really blank at all :D

fred

Quote from: jjwhalen on December 24, 2010, 09:49:27 PM
One of those logical paradoxes I always enjoyed in technical manuals...of course a placeholder page with
Intentionally left blank
printed on it isn't really blank at all :D
Will go for the completely invisible tab. No paradox there.