Way to set a projects "no more tasls" for all computer?

Started by JStateson, January 11, 2011, 04:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JStateson

I just had to stop all work on the project primaboinca due to they way they are handleing their checkpointing or lack thereof.  I did not see any way to do this all at once for all of my systems.  Is there any way I could have highlighted all of computers running the project 'primaboinca" and do a "no more tasks" with one clck?

I use boincstats as a project manager.  They have a similar, but worse problem, when doing the same thing.

fred

Quote from: BeemerBiker on January 11, 2011, 04:51:10 PM
I just had to stop all work on the project primaboinca due to they way they are handleing their checkpointing or lack thereof.  I did not see any way to do this all at once for all of my systems.  Is there any way I could have highlighted all of computers running the project 'primaboinca" and do a "no more tasks" with one clck?

I use boincstats as a project manager.  They have a similar, but worse problem, when doing the same thing.

Set a sort on the project column, select the first project, press SHIFT and select the last one. Next click the no more work icon. Or use the context menu and select no more work.