BT 0.08

Started by Corsair, August 04, 2009, 09:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

Hi All,

still sorting columns (e.g. by ascending or descending %) not completelly working, some smaller numbers in the middle of bigger.

I supposse that being beta is that "Update" (the program itself option) is not working.

in previous version I saw that when a computer run out of work the last workunit done remains in its computer screen as "Ready to report", if program restarted the task windows is empty windows (as it should).

in projects window computer with shares of 100 and 25% show different length of coloured bar, should be the same??

any windows for logging finished results??
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

Corsair

When exited from program the icon remains in the task bar and if double click on it you get this message:

An invalid argument has been encountered, but right click on icon "exit" and icon dissapear.

when dowloading new untis one message in the task window column "state" like: Status 1000:

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on August 04, 2009, 09:29:30 AM
Hi All,

still sorting columns (e.g. by ascending or descending %) not completelly working, some smaller numbers in the middle of bigger.

I supposse that being beta is that "Update" (the program itself option) is not working.

in previous version I saw that when a computer run out of work the last workunit done remains in its computer screen as "Ready to report", if program restarted the task windows is empty windows (as it should).

in projects window computer with shares of 100 and 25% show different length of coloured bar, should be the same??

any windows for logging finished results??
The Update is switched off, too much work, too many changes too fast. ;D
Can you send me a screen shot off the project window. So I can take look.
I took note of the not removed work from the window, difficult to test..... ;D And maybe I fixed it already.
A lot of that is guesswork and not well documented.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on August 04, 2009, 11:38:39 AM
When exited from program the icon remains in the task bar and if double click on it you get this message:

An invalid argument has been encountered, but right click on icon "exit" and icon dissapear.

when dowloading new untis one message in the task window column "state" like: Status 1000:
I all forgot about that exit is also in the top menu ::), easy to fix in the next version.

If you see a status with a number, check the number and note what the text should be.
Because all of this is not documented it's just trail an error.

Corsair

noted,

I think it was 1000 and should be downloading, will check if possible.

installed new version 0.009

still the sorted column descending and ascending in the % of work done are not sorted properly, still mid values smaller than lowe values, same than the attached picture I sent (I think yesterday or the day before).

Corsair.