BT 1.09

Started by Corsair, June 21, 2011, 12:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

uploaded dump file in server when clicked second project in tasks graphic when only one computer is selected.
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on June 21, 2011, 12:13:28 PM
uploaded dump file in server when clicked second project in tasks graphic when only one computer is selected.
Probably wasn't ready yet. I added an additional check to prevent this the next time.

tlsi2000

Notices Page:

1)  The v1.08, when showing an BT update does not have an 'X' box available -- I when I updated to v1.09 this notice went away -- I will take this as the intended behavior.

2) The 'X' box only show when a notice in minimized/collapsed

Tasks Page:

Selection of a number of individual tasks, and then combined with a grouped set seems not to get them all.  I have been having this problem for a while, but have not really identified the issue to give more information than that.  I cannot get a consistent read on what is happening.  Sometimes it work fine, sometimes it leaves out the entire grouping, sometimes it selects what it feels like it knows what I wanted better then what I selected.  Sorry, I can't do better to help on this one.

History Page:

On startup, the item position on the History Page is left at or near the 'bottom' of the list.  I would think that it should be set to the 'top' - most recent item.

Thanks.

fred

Quote from: tlsi2000 on June 23, 2011, 06:21:57 AM
Notices Page:
Tasks Page:
History Page:
1) Is intended, as you have checked in the Update Dialog to receive update notices.
2) Is Intended, to prevent you from accidentally delete an unread message.
Tasks: There is a limit to the number of selected items, so when you have a huge number, it may to do them all. This was intended to don't stress the client too much.
History: ?? I don't understand the question.

Pepo

Quote from: fred on June 23, 2011, 06:49:41 AM
Quote from: tlsi2000 on June 23, 2011, 06:21:57 AM
History Page:
History: ?? I don't understand the question.
Sometimes when I switch to History, it is randomly scrolled "somewhere", sometimes more towards the bottom. (Possibly tlsi2000 expected it to be found on the same position as left on previous visit? Me too ;))

I understand the wish was to get it initially scrolled to most recent entries. (It'd have to be programmed to be initially scrolled to (top or bottom) end, according to the currently active first sorting column.)
Peter

Beyond

Quote from: Pepo on June 23, 2011, 07:56:22 AM
I understand the wish was to get it initially scrolled to most recent entries. (It'd have to be programmed to be initially scrolled to (top or bottom) end, according to the currently active first sorting column.)
Reported this before but maybe didn't explain it well.  Does the same random thing here (for many versions), agree it should scroll to the most recently completed task.

Beyond

Was still having occasional crash/restarts with 1.09 (1 per day).  This morning looked in the crash folder and there were 10 dmp files for the last 12 hours.  Went back to 1.06 which was the last stable version here.

fred

Quote from: Beyond on June 25, 2011, 01:17:50 PM
Was still having occasional crash/restarts with 1.09 (1 per day).  This morning looked in the crash folder and there were 10 dmp files for the last 12 hours.  Went back to 1.06 which was the last stable version here.
The changes in 1.10 are very drastic, so it doesn't make much sense to check 1.09.

fred

Quote from: Beyond on June 23, 2011, 05:25:50 PM
Reported this before but maybe didn't explain it well.  Does the same random thing here (for many versions), agree it should scroll to the most recently completed task.
Depends, it should go to the top or bottom of the list the sorting should do the rest.

Corsair

two crashes uploaded, but don't know how, there have been during last night.
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on June 29, 2011, 08:01:50 AM
two crashes uploaded, but don't know how, there have been during last night.
I lost my debug file, so I can't test 1.09 :-[