BT 1.11

Started by Corsair, July 06, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

:D

marvellous, web server really good, next step would be control via webserver  ;) :D :D :D
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

Corsair

uploaded crash file to the upload area, just when windows started and gives this message, also o.s. reported failure automatically to Microsoft too.

Corsair.

Corsair

"Silently restart on failure" does not work or when ticked is not marked when restarted program, done starting BT as normal user and as administrator and it's not hold ticked.

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on July 07, 2011, 12:03:07 AM
"Silently restart on failure" does not work or when ticked is not marked when restarted program, done starting BT as normal user and as administrator and it's not hold ticked.
Indeed >:(, it's on the bug list.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on July 06, 2011, 11:49:16 PM
uploaded crash file to the upload area, just when windows started and gives this message, also o.s. reported failure automatically to Microsoft too.
Got it.
When does this happen, what did you do before it.

Corsair

Quote from: fred on July 07, 2011, 05:54:47 AM
Got it.
When does this happen, what did you do before it.

absolutely nothing, just after restart the o.s. I got a screen saying that BT has crashed and need to be sent a bug report to Microsoft.

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on July 07, 2011, 03:25:34 PM
absolutely nothing, just after restart the o.s. I got a screen saying that BT has crashed and need to be sent a bug report to Microsoft.
But I hope this happened only once.

Corsair

strange behaviour, APU AMD E-350 (dual core) 8 GB RAM (shared for video memory around 384 Mb)
and 120 GB Intel SSD, w7 pro x64 Spanaird.

2 Enigma or Ibercivis CPU wu and 1 ATI Seti@home wu (from Lunatics 0.38 installer x64) is the only
computer at home network running BT 1.11 (x64)(home work group of o.s. is not set-up it just a self
made work group) and the behaviour of BT, o.s. and computer is too sluggish with self closed windows
not responding to the mouse neither keyboard, and leads in a crash of BT without crash file (crash file uploaded in server).

I've notice that running with 2 CPU wu and one ATI GPU wu not being SETI@home this doesn't happens
(e.g. Collatz), looks like that there is not a problem of BT but from ATI Seti it is, and could lead in interferences
with BT (I suggest).

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on July 09, 2011, 11:38:08 AM
I've notice that running with 2 CPU wu and one ATI GPU wu not being SETI@home this doesn't happens
Same problem as before, strange.
You could set the Connection timeout to 240 seconds. (expert tab)
It may be that everything is way to slow.

Corsair

Web server looks fine access from another computer, but short cuts header of tabs should be translated, only in English now.

Corsair.

JeffL-NH

Where is the upload area? Experiencing many crashes on start. (Windows XP sp3 on an ATOM dual core processor)

Pepo

I admit I'm a bit late with updates, nevertheless... I believe the problem is up to date:

BT connected to two machines displays a joint Notices tab. A bunch of complaints appeared there saying that a few projects (actually all of them - there were no tasks on one machine) have had not enough disk space to allow downloading. However there was no hint about which machine's client is complaining :P

Any idea how to find out (except maybe checking each machine in the computer selection siderbar)? (Especially if someone's BT is connected to a lot of clients)?
Peter