BT 117 Bicolored select Line Annoying

Started by idahofisherman, August 20, 2011, 11:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idahofisherman

The new bicolored selected line  indicator  :o makes it hard to read the data under the select line.  It should be changed to just one color so that the eyes do not have to adjust so  much to read the data selected.   This must really be bad for color blind persons.  Its just cosmatic, but annoying. :-\

fred

Quote from: idahofisherman on August 20, 2011, 11:27:58 PM
The new bicolored selected line  indicator  :o makes it hard to read the data under the select line.  It should be changed to just one color so that the eyes do not have to adjust so  much to read the data selected.   This must really be bad for color blind persons.  Its just cosmatic, but annoying. :-\
The selection line you mean? It has always been blue with white text. Nothing changed there.
If you mean the new skin, you can remove in the BT settings -> View -> use skin.

Colors can be adjusted, any way you like it in Extra->Color and font.

idahofisherman

Thank you very much.   That took care of it.

Love BT and thanks for all your hard work.

fred

fred

Quote from: idahofisherman on August 22, 2011, 09:03:48 AM
I unchecked skin in view.
Right, that's what the check is for, some like the skin, some will hate it. :o

coolstream

Just to counter the OP.

Personally, I think there is more cohesion with the new skin. Lines remain distinct but not 'different' if that makes any sense. I also think that the change from using black to grey for the outlines further enhances the cohesion.

As fred says, some will like it and some not.

Beyond