[Resolved] Signature

Started by Gandalf, January 15, 2013, 04:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

I just joined your forum and I would like to set up my Signature so as to provide the necessary information about my system to provide the best means of obtaining the best answer to my Thread.  However, I can find no access in my Profile to the edit my Signature.  Is this because I'm new or am I just not looking in the right place?

Thanks
Gandalf

PS your Verification system is not very user friendly.  I had to log in to access this editor, now I have to enter letters that can hardly be read and other queries just so I can provide feedback to help improve your product.  Not very user friendly at all.
Linux Mint 14 DE: Cinnamon Operating System

fred

Quote from: Gandalf on January 15, 2013, 04:24:00 PM
I just joined your forum and I would like to set up my Signature so as to provide the necessary information about my system to provide the best means of obtaining the best answer to my Thread.  However, I can find no access in my Profile to the edit my Signature.  Is this because I'm new or am I just not looking in the right place?

Thanks
Gandalf

PS your Verification system is not very user friendly.  I had to log in to access this editor, now I have to enter letters that can hardly be read and other queries just so I can provide feedback to help improve your product.  Not very user friendly at all.
I agree not too user friendly but necessary. Otherwise I get 1000+ spam a day :o. Only for those who really want to sign on.
The signature is disable for the same reason, spammers use the signature for a link, there are too many spammers out there.
After a couple of posts the signature restriction will be released.