BTB .20

Started by idahofisherman, October 07, 2009, 10:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idahofisherman

When I am in the display projects screen and right click mouse to look at properties, I get the wrong URL for the project I have selected.  Ex.  Selecting WCG project and look at properties I get Distrrtgen projects URL.  It seems to be random as to what URL it picks to use.  I am running in one window for each computer.

Exiting the BTB and restarting it makes not difference.  Sorting by project or resorting does not make any difference.

fred

Quote from: idahofisherman on October 07, 2009, 10:59:26 PM
When I am in the display projects screen and right click mouse to look at properties, I get the wrong URL for the project I have selected.  Ex.  Selecting WCG project and look at properties I get Distrrtgen projects URL.  It seems to be random as to what URL it picks to use.  I am running in one window for each computer.

Exiting the BTB and restarting it makes not difference.  Sorting by project or resorting does not make any difference.
Ok there is something wrong there. The problem is I mainly test the combined mode ;D. The non combined mode is mostly this same, except for some parts like this one.
Will be fixed in the next version.