TT 7.51

Started by Corsair, May 31, 2014, 05:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

upgraded to a new computer with i7 4771 with Intel HD 4600 & NV GT GTX 650 Ti setup TT 7.51 as expected the Intel HD is not seen by TT.

setup too GPU-Z and both of then seen the correct temperature values.

if I select in TT "external temperature source" (GPU-Z minimised) is only displayed one value instead of two (the Intel and the NV) when should be displayed two.  :'(

correctly displayed 4 temperatures of the cores of the CPU with their different values for each one.  :)
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on May 31, 2014, 05:21:16 PM
upgraded to a new computer with i7 4771 with Intel HD 4600 & NV GT GTX 650 Ti setup TT 7.51 as expected the Intel HD is not seen by TT.
As far as I know the HD 4600 doesn't have it's own temperature sensor.

GPU-Z should show the NV temperature, not the Intel as it's on the same die, but TThrottle should show the NV.

Corsair

I really don't know if is there a temp sensor or not in the HD4.... but GPU-Z shows a temperature of GPU for the Intel and another one for the NV.

of course TT shows correctly the NV temp reading but supposed that when running in the background GPU-Z and TT with external source should be a reading of the different GPU running (crunching).??
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

wicked

Tried to upgrade to TT 7.51 and noticed that it keeps moving the small temperature graph window to my main monitor. I suspect this has something to do with the 7.50 change where you try to make sure the location is sane. Unfortunately, it seems it now considers my secondary monitor as "invalid" and resets the position everytime the program starts. :( I usually keep the graph at lower right corner of my second monitor that's on the left of my main monitor. This probably means the start position is negative..

Also, dragging the graph is hard since it seems like the mouse keeps dropping the graph in middle of drag operation (no, I don't release the mouse). :(

fred

Quote from: wicked on August 03, 2014, 02:42:34 PM
I usually keep the graph at lower right corner of my second monitor that's on the left of my main monitor. This probably means the start position is negative..
That's where I put it on my second monitor.
Move it to the right position.

Next exit TThrottle and start TThrottle again.

fred

Quote from: wicked on August 03, 2014, 02:42:34 PM
Also, dragging the graph is hard since it seems like the mouse keeps dropping the graph in middle of drag operation (no, I don't release the mouse). :(
Will make some changes in 7.52