News:

Follow BoincTasks on Twitter Facebook        Visit our website here.
BoincTasks cloud login is working again

Main Menu

Download Page for TT & BT

Started by Corsair, October 21, 2009, 11:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

Hi Fred,

could be possible to exchange the order in the Download page for both programs??,
being always the newest first, on that way there is a quick reference when you're
surfing in the web without pressing the update button.
:)
Roses don't bloom on the sailor's grave

Corsair.

fred

Quote from: Corsair on October 21, 2009, 11:19:59 AM
Hi Fred,

could be possible to exchange the order in the Download page for both programs??,
being always the newest first, on that way there is a quick reference when you're
surfing in the web without pressing the update button.
:)

I wanted to do that for some time. Now is as good a moment.... ;D
Done.

Pepo

Could it be possible that the project and download pages were obviously visible from this forum? Or am I just not able to see it?

Be it a separate category in Generals, or at least a question in FAQs pointing to them, or even maybe the small "eFMer  BoincTasks  TThrottle" banner in the upper right forum corner could point to their web pages?
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on October 21, 2009, 12:53:23 PM
Could it be possible that the project and download pages were obviously visible from this forum? Or am I just not able to see it?

Be it a separate category in Generals, or at least a question in FAQs pointing to them, or even maybe the small "eFMer  BoincTasks  TThrottle" banner in the upper right forum corner could point to their web pages?
A quick Google will point you the way as well.