Filter out a project in Tasks (or combine it's running tasks)

Started by wicked, March 12, 2010, 05:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wicked

Hi,

Even though most of my problems with FreeHAL project tasks were fixed (thanks for that!) I'd still like to hide it's numerous tasks. So I would like an option in Tasks tab to filter out all tasks for a specific project (or projects). Other option is to allow combining on Running status for one or more projects.

I'd like to have this feature because FreeHAL project has upto 25 running tasks per computer. Display gets crowded pretty fast and I'm usually not interested on this project but rather see how tasks for all the other projects are progressing. Add in my hesitation to touching my mouse to scroll the long task list because that would suspend my GPUs and you might understand me better. :)

BTW, please, could you update your donation status and wishes? Thank you, and keep up the good work! (But enjoy your vacation.)

fred

Quote from: wicked on March 12, 2010, 05:54:49 PM
Hi,

Even though most of my problems with FreeHAL project tasks were fixed (thanks for that!) I'd still like to hide it's numerous tasks. So I would like an option in Tasks tab to filter out all tasks for a specific project (or projects). Other option is to allow combining on Running status for one or more projects.

I'd like to have this feature because FreeHAL project has upto 25 running tasks per computer. Display gets crowded pretty fast and I'm usually not interested on this project but rather see how tasks for all the other projects are progressing. Add in my hesitation to touching my mouse to scroll the long task list because that would suspend my GPUs and you might understand me better. :)

BTW, please, could you update your donation status and wishes? Thank you, and keep up the good work! (But enjoy your vacation.)

The filter option is added to the list.
The wishes are up to date.
The donation page is updated.