BT 0.67

Started by PinQuin, July 31, 2010, 08:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Quote from: jjwhalen on August 05, 2010, 02:14:10 PM
Call it a bug, call it a feature request... ;D

In Projects, if a project is in Status No new tasks and/or Suspended, the Deferred for: xx:xx:xx countdown is suppressed.  I need to be able to see both.  This would be consistent with BOINCMgr, where both are displayed.
Noted.

Pepo

Quote from: jjwhalen on August 06, 2010, 02:28:06 AM
Quote from: Pepo on August 02, 2010, 08:38:42 PM
After switching to the History tab, I could briefly see a 2010 state (or was it a 2100 state?).
I'm sure it was 20100 state.
Then I was "nearly right" with both numbers :)

A version checking bug - BT's Update version check is unable to identify 0.68's availability.
(Although I guess it is rather a note on 0.68's availability missing on the server. Checking with 0.68: "Current version: 0.68  ( Latest version : 0.66 , (Latest beta version : 0.67) )" - OK, BT is fine, blame the admin :P)
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on August 06, 2010, 01:23:28 PM
Then I was "nearly right" with both numbers :)

A version checking bug - BT's Update version check is unable to identify 0.68's availability.
(Although I guess it is rather a note on 0.68's availability missing on the server. Checking with 0.68: "Current version: 0.68  ( Latest version : 0.66 , (Latest beta version : 0.67) )" - OK, BT is fine, blame the admin :P)
Fixed.

Pepo

Due to high CPU activity, a "Running, deadline warning" task's status changes to ", deadline warning, suspended: Cpu usage >" - seems like a malformed string :-\

Maybe something like "Paused, deadline warning: Cpu usage >"?
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on August 06, 2010, 01:44:33 PM
Due to high CPU activity, a "Running, deadline warning" task's status changes to ", deadline warning, suspended: Cpu usage >" - seems like a malformed string :-\

Maybe something like "Paused, deadline warning: Cpu usage >"?
That's because the client holds the tasks in a running state, lets see if I can change that.

glennaxl

I'm still seeing a missed device number in the history tab after the seti flood gates has been opened today. Probably some remnants of the previous version. We'll know next Friday for sure.