BT 0.74

Started by glennaxl, September 21, 2010, 12:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennaxl

Transfer Tab: items listed will auto center (vertically).

Can we make this "as is" or make it optional? Its like playing FPS game with auto aim  ;D

fred

Quote from: glennaxl on September 21, 2010, 12:47:57 AM

Can we make this "as is" or make it optional? Its like playing FPS game with auto aim  ;D
I'm not sure what you are asking...

glennaxl

Quote from: fred on September 21, 2010, 06:47:08 AM
Quote from: glennaxl on September 21, 2010, 12:47:57 AM

I'm not sure what you are asking...

I mean, when you select an item and that item is at the bottom (or near at the buttom), that item will move up to the center of the screen.

fred

Quote from: glennaxl on September 22, 2010, 05:37:27 AM

I mean, when you select an item and that item is at the bottom (or near at the buttom), that item will move up to the center of the screen.
A specific tab? On what OS.
I don't see this on my computers. The only thing that should happen is a small alignment to keep the selection visible.

Except the messages tab, that keeps focused on the last line when selected.

glennaxl

Quote from: fred on September 22, 2010, 07:59:38 AM
Quote from: glennaxl on September 22, 2010, 05:37:27 AM

A specific tab? On what OS.
I don't see this on my computers. The only thing that should happen is a small alignment to keep the selection visible.

Except the messages tab, that keeps focused on the last line when selected.
Transfer Tab. Win7x64

You will only see it when the dam broke off after seti's 3 day outage. To elaborate further, when you have tons of tasks in your transfer tab and is currently transferring (UL/DL) and the item you selected is at the bottom or near the bottom, Your selection will be centered when a UL/DL is complete (doing a screen refresh).

fred

Quote from: glennaxl on September 22, 2010, 08:06:29 PM
Transfer Tab. Win7x64

You will only see it when the dam broke off after seti's 3 day outage. To elaborate further, when you have tons of tasks in your transfer tab and is currently transferring (UL/DL) and the item you selected is at the bottom or near the bottom, Your selection will be centered when a UL/DL is complete (doing a screen refresh).
So this doesn't happen with upload pending, like right now.
You sure it's not a sorting on one of the columns?