BT 1.00

Started by Pepo, March 14, 2011, 06:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepo

Quote from: Pepo on March 10, 2011, 02:03:49 PM
I've some 22 projects, their single graphs cover various periods between 10.1.2011 and 11.3.2011 and show spikes for received tasks.

With exception of 5 projects (AQUA, ibercivis, Spingenge, WCG, WUProp - if it matters), which cover a period 9.1.2011-11.3.2011, and Pirates, which covers 9.1.-10.1.2011. These 6 projects show no task spikes, although ... the graphs are apparently prepared to display some correctly sized spikes, but nothing gets displayed?

Even more, with  "Combine projects" checked, I can combine any combination of the "correct" project's task spikes, but adding any of the "wrong" projects renders the graph blank.
Now a bit different observation: Today, (nearly) all project display spikes for their tasks, with exception of CPDN (graph displays 11.2.-12.2. level 1, the task was really received on 11.2. 14:51 and still runs) and GPUGrid (graph displays 13.2.-14.2. level 1, the task was finished 3 days later), but combining them with other projects does not hurt the displayed spikes. The projects' graphs usually cover some periods between 14.1.2011 and 15.3.2011.

The exceptions to the timescale are DNETC, PrimeGrid, WUProp, which graphs cover the period of 13.1.2011-15.3.2011. But this time their graphs contain task spikes. But they are not "combinable"" with other projects.

Resume:

• The project (by name or data) apparently does not matter, today it is this one, tomorrow another one (WUProp is still the only exception).
  • If the spikes are not displayed in a single graph, this is possibly some other/additional bug.
  • Each time a project does not "play well" while combining it with other projects, its timescale seems to cover period of <-1 , +0> days compared to the majority of other projects' graphs. Could this one additional day at the beginning be the clue?
Peter

fred

Quote from: Pepo on March 14, 2011, 06:28:46 PM
Resume:

• The project (by name or data) apparently does not matter, today it is this one, tomorrow another one (WUProp is still the only exception).
  • If the spikes are not displayed in a single graph, this is possibly some other/additional bug.
  • Each time a project does not "play well" while combining it with other projects, its timescale seems to cover period of <-1 , +0> days compared to the majority of other projects' graphs. Could this one additional day at the beginning be the clue?
Some more testing is needed. It's on the bug list, the problem is somewhere in the rescaling.

MIZ

Hi all
How to use with more than 60 PCs? Is it possible to download any special version for more computers? Some time ago it was special version for 40+ (I think) PCs...

fred

Quote from: MIZ on March 16, 2011, 12:09:23 PM
Hi all
How to use with more than 60 PCs? Is it possible to download any special version for more computers? Some time ago it was special version for 40+ (I think) PCs...
In the program folder: C:\Program Files\eFMer\BoincTasks you will find a large version exe.