News:

Follow BoincTasks on Twitter Facebook        Visit our website here.
BoincTasks cloud login is working again

Main Menu

TThrottle Mail V1.2

Started by pepdolesa, July 04, 2011, 03:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepdolesa

Hi Fred. I´m a happy user of your TThottle and I'm the catalan language traslator too :)

I have a problem trying send eMails from your app.
I configure the server, etc, I click the test button, appears the little window of Tthrottle Mail V1.2, secuentially shows this signs:    ><>**<  and then crashes appearing the Windows error window, "the Send Tthrottle Email crashes" (tthrottle_mail64.exe), and the typical options, do you want to solve it online, etc, etc. I click "Close the program". Then appears the Tthrottle error window and says: "(M91) tthrottle_mailer.exe not running?"

Do you want some log?

Thanks

fred

Quote from: pepdolesa on July 04, 2011, 03:54:24 PM
Hi Fred. I´m a happy user of your TThottle and I'm the catalan language traslator too :)
I want to integrate this into the main program, because this causes a lot of problems.
Will try to do this for the next release.

And for secure account, I only support this: http://www.efmer.eu/forum_tt/index.php?topic=41.0

pepdolesa

fred

Please checkout 4.2 and see if everything in the tabs is translated.

pepdolesa

Quote from: fred on July 04, 2011, 04:20:28 PM
Please checkout 4.2 and see if everything in the tabs is translated.

All correct except one phrase "Allow tthrottle to be opened as...." in Preferences tab.

fred

I have a problem trying send eMails from your app.
Should be fixed in 4.3.

pepdolesa