BT 1.33

Started by Tom_unoduetre, June 05, 2012, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_unoduetre

Hey,

I just installed BT 1.33 and happily found out that iOS is supported now which is great. So thank you very much for this development version.

However: I have checked the manual and established a connection to my iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1 but when opening Safari there the page permanently reloads. A iPad reboot didn´t help as well. My ipod touch 1st generation has the same issue.

I am actually not an iOS expert so I´m not sure what other information I could give you for a possible solution?

fred

Quote from: Tom_unoduetre on June 05, 2012, 08:09:44 PM
Hey,

I just installed BT 1.33 and happily found out that iOS is supported now which is great. So thank you very much for this development version.

However: I have checked the manual and established a connection to my iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1 but when opening Safari there the page permanently reloads. A iPad reboot didn´t help as well. My ipod touch 1st generation has the same issue.

I am actually not an iOS expert so I´m not sure what other information I could give you for a possible solution?
I've seen others with the same problem. Should be fixed in 1.34.
A workaround is login with http://IP:8080/login.html
8080 can be another one, depending your settings.
Make sure you check "store password" and type in the password. That should work.

Tom_unoduetre

Thanks fred, with the additional /login.html it works  :)