Change location of settings folder for boinctasks

Started by thebestjaspreet, June 16, 2012, 07:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebestjaspreet

Recently I have to reinstall OS and observed that I have to manualy back up and restore settings,rules,history etc. Shall appreciate if an option can be there to point towards folder containing them like data folder for boinc client etc. Many people use boinc data folder on location other than OS drive. ;D
"I always win law permanently"

fred

Quote from: thebestjaspreet on June 16, 2012, 07:40:10 PM
Recently I have to reinstall OS and observed that I have to manualy back up and restore settings,rules,history etc. Shall appreciate if an option can be there to point towards folder containing them like data folder for boinc client etc. Many people use boinc data folder on location other than OS drive. ;D
I will add a text to the check, like:  "Override default (xml) Folder: C:\Users\fred\AppData\Roaming\eFMer\BoincTasks"

thebestjaspreet

Quote from: fred on June 20, 2012, 02:22:00 PM
Quote from: thebestjaspreet on June 16, 2012, 07:40:10 PM
I will add a text to the check, like:  "Override default (xml) Folder: C:\Users\fred\AppData\Roaming\eFMer\BoincTasks"
Has it been implemented yet...?

fred

thebestjaspreet